Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

LORD YOU ARE GREAT SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP

My precious and loving God.
Thank you for watching over me as a Shepherd watches over his sheep. Thank you that i am one of your sheep. Thank you for your protection and for your gentle voice as you lead me to walk in the ways you have ordain for me to walk. Thank you for your guidance. And when i stray thank you for gently steering me back to safety.
You are my rescuer. My deliverer.
Thank you for being my Power-Source so that i can grow in grace and truth.
How thankful i am to have such a loving and compassionate HOLY GOD being my rear guard and seeking me when i mess up.
Thank you for being a healer in all situations i bring before you. Thank you that you take my messes and show me how you can use anything to train and teach me how you would have me to be.
Thank you for your provisions, your care and your faithfulness to always find ways to keep me walking in your truth. I love you my Shepherd.

2 comments:

JulieG said...

I just love these...Your faith is so wonderful to behold! I see your posts all the time on my dashboard, and read them from there.

vinedresser said...

Thank you Julie. God gave me the passion to come up closer to Him through his names, titles and descriptions of the Great I AM. and He is My Instructor. I have learn so much as i grow to understand his greatness and goodness. He has done Wonderful Wonders in my life and i just have to praise Him for doing so.
Thank you for your encouragement.
I am happy for all God is doing in your life and in mine. Praise his great and holy name. Sue